Unregistered Version Limitations:
The unregistered version of Full Video Converter can only convert first 3 minutes of each video file. To unlock the limitation of unregistered version, you will need to register it and enjoy the excellent experience Full Video Converter provides.
To download and install Full Video Converter please follow these instructions below.
1. The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
2. When the File Download dialog box appears click the “Save” button.
3. When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
4. Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
5. Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
6. Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on installation, please click here.